The Northshore Fire Department partners with National Testing Network (NTN) who provides full testing services for the position of Firefighter/EMT. Northshore Fire Department will select applicants from the department’s eligibility list based on the individual’s NTN test and application. Selected individuals will then be invited to participate in the additional stages of our hiring process.
For more information, or to fill out an application and schedule to test, go to National Testing Network, select Fire and sign up for the Northshore Fire Department.
What to expect at the National Testing Network website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to Northshore Fire Department’s Firefighter/EMT position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing. Note: We will only accept CPAT scores from NTN or Public Safety Testing (PST).
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.