Northshore Fire Department is not currently hiring, but will be building a list of candidate profiles from NTN for possible future hiring dates.
The National Testing Network, Inc. provides testing services to the Northshore Fire Department to fill firefighter vacancies. National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. The National Testing Network does not replace the Northshore Fire Department’s responsibility and decision making in the hiring process.
To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for the Northshore Fire Department. The following bullets provide an overview of what you can expect at the website:
- Completion of the application process.
- Review all information related to the Northshore Fire Department firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Northshore Fire Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Northshore Fire Department will select candidates from the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
The Northshore Fire Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer